Sunday 30 September 2012

15,000 views

After just 99 days of this blog going public, we have managed to topple the 15,000 views milestone.

Thank you to everyone who has ever clicked onto this page to have a read; particularly those who are regular readers and contributors.

Upon creating the blog, I honestly could not have anticipated this sort of response. Truthfully, I would have been stoked to have received 500 views after these first 100 days.

Not meaning to boast, but I gain further pride due to the regular messages I receive from people - mostly strangers - providing me with compliments about my work.

Sorry to dust-off the cliche book here, but it is things like that which make it all worthwhile, and motivate me to continue what I am doing here.

Once again; thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment